March 13, 2015
Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread with Oatmeal and Flax
- 2 cups Heart Healthy Bisquick
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tbsp finely ground flax meal
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar + 3 tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fat free half and half, almond milk, soy milk or skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen, make sure you drain them well)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For baking directions, click here.
About the Author: We at Skinnysweetsdaily.com feel you can have your sweet treat and still stay on a healthy eating plan. By cutting down on fat and calories but bringing up the flavors and textures of our recipes. You can have a great tasting dessert and enjoy every single bite without the guilt. Enjoy!