February 04, 2014
Spicy Szechuan Lettuce Wraps (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- 8 Ounces Shaved Top Sirloin Steak
- About 2 Tbs. San-J Gluten Free Spicy Szechuan Sauce (Enough to taste)
- 1 Yellow Sweet Onions
- 2 Head Romaine Lettuce
- Brown Rice (See Below) (1/2 cup per serving)
- Prep your favorite brown rice according to the package directions and set aside to cool.
- Cut some Romaine lettuce to use as tortillas! This is what we will be putting our steak and onions into!
- Wash and peel onions, and chop them finely.
- Next, put the onions in a large wok or any other pan with high sides will do.
- Add in the shaved steak, and put on medium heat.
- Add in a splash of San-J Gluten Free Spicy Szechuan sauce, to give the dish some spice and flavor
- Sautee for about 5 minutes, or until the steak is cooked thoroughly.
- Divide into 4 and add ½ cup brown rice to each serving.
- Let cool for a minute or two and enjoy!!