June 06, 2014
Tangerine-Honey-Vanilla Fruit Salad
- 1 Ataulfo Mango, cut into small chunks
- 1 container organic strawberries, halved
- 1-2 bananas depending on their size (if small use 2), sliced
- 1 tangerine, juice squeezed out
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Whisk together tangerine juice, honey, vanilla and pinch of salt in a bowl large enough to fit the fruit.
- Toss fruit gently with the sauce. Serve or keep in refrigerator for a few days. If you plan to do that, I add the banana right before serving.
About the Author: A modern day family cook has great intentions, wants to nourish their love ones with delicious food that is also easy to make, but needs inspiration, ideas, and resources because life is crazy and endlessly busy. That is what I am here for. Like me on Facebook for new recipes and food news that families can use.
Nicole - http://modernfamilycooking.com