October 24, 2014
Extra Large Baked Apple With Crunchy Granola
- 1 large Rome apple
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cold water or apple juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey, agave nectar, or brown rice syrup
- 1/2 bar of Nature Valley crunchy granola bar, pick your favorite flavor (My favorite granola bar of all time)
- 1/2 miniature box of raisins
- 2 heaping tbsp of Yoplait vanilla yogurt, (Also, my favorite brand of Yogurt)
For baking directions, click here.
About the Author: Hi, I’m Pam of Skinnysweetsdaily.com. Our recipes and helpful tips focus on healthy eating and staying fit. I have taken lots of dishes from my catering days and skinny-sized them without losing the great tastes. Hop on over and see our recipes and tips. Some from our friends who shared their favorites. Enjoy!